Beals Road or South Cemetery
Location: Beal's Road
The Beals Road Cemetery,also known as the South, Cemetery was established in 1793. The earliest burial was in that year. The majority of the burials were from the period of 1800 to 1860,with the last being in 1883. The Moore and Moor families have the largest number of burials in the Cemetery. This is the smallest cemetery in Bedford.
grave site records
Grave site records for this cemetery can be found by clicking here. An aerial view of the Cemetery.